World-Class Training from Leading Packaging Experts
Get hands-on knowledge to foster professional growth and improve your next package with Bemis University, a world-class packaging education resource. Offering both foundational seminars and customized learning, Bemis University brings ideas, innovations and information for technologies including flexible pouches, rigid trays & lids, retortable films, steamable packaging and more.
Bemis University is free to Bemis customers. Contact us or ask your Bemis sales representative about enrolling.
Get a Thorough Packaging Overview with Our Two-Day Seminars
By attending Bemis University, you’ll come away with the practical knowledge you need to communicate within your own organization, add value to the development process and define your packaging requirements to suppliers. Technology Seminars are held in the state-of-the-art Bemis Innovation Center. Highlights include:
- Tour the Bemis R&D lab and production facilities.
- See film and pouches being made.
- Learn about advances in packaging materials and technologies.
- Gain knowledge about rigorous quality control that supports your own standards.
- Explore critical design considerations for the packaging life cycle, including machinability, product protection, retail appeal, consumer convenience and sustainability.
- Learn top graphic reproduction techniques in each packaging media.
Learn Working Skills from Experienced Packaging Professionals
Bemis—a world leader in material science—has tapped packaging’s best mentors and subject matter experts throughout our organization to share their knowledge and skills. From classroom lectures to discussions to Q & A, you’ll learn from experienced professionals working at the forefront of the packaging industry.
Is Bemis University Right for You?
Bemis University seminars and courses are designed to benefit professionals involved in the development, sourcing, purchase or packaging of branded products including: marketing, product or brand management, package engineering, operations, sustainability and procurement/purchasing management.